Shop with the Collective Buying Power of The Salem Chamber of Commerce, Affordable Gas and Electric (AGE), and 13 other Chambers of Commerce have teamed up to offer chamber members this exclusive opportunity to save BIG on their electricity and natural gas bills. This program is projected to save participants 10 – 20% or more off of their current electricity and natural gas rates.
- You must be a member of a participating chamber or association.
- You must be in an eligible Utility Zone. Accounts serviced by co-ops are not eligible.
- If you are under contract with another Retail Supplier, you must include the name of your current supplier and contract expiration date in the attached Master Services Agreement.
How to Join the Buying Group
- Complete the attached Master Services Agreement, and provide the account information requested on exhibit A, listing each account number and service address you wish to opt-in to the Buying Group.
- Attach a copy of a recent electric and/or natural gas bill for each account number/service address you indicate.
- We’ll Take Care of Everything Else – You Can Get Back to Running Your Business!
- AGE will negotiate a custom, group-discounted price from our partnered suppliers, execute a contract on your behalf, and send you a Transaction Confirmation with a 3 day recession period. If the Transaction Confirmation is not declined, AGE will officially enroll your accounts in the transaction presented for the length of the term designated on the Transaction Confirmation.